Celebrate with an assortment of gelato and sorbetto pairings from our half-pint collection.
Available exclusively at Surf Market in Gualala. Flavors alternate weekly.
Pazzo Marco Gelato Cart at Surf Market
Join us at the Gelato Cart on Saturdays (Memorial Day – Labor Day)
L’Amitié (Friendship) – The newest edition to our family. This cousin of Camembert is made with local organic grass fed Jersey Cow’s milk. These delicious rounds, provide a complex flavor bouquet of the grassy flora from our Mendocino Coast. Flavor: grass, mushroom and butter, slightly tangy, garlic and fruit.
Madrone Grove – Our Alpine / Tomme style cheese. Mendocino Coast terroir: buttery, nutty, and grassy flavors. Made with local organic grass fed Jersey Cow’s milk. Aged 90+ days.
ABOUT PAZZO MARCO CREAMERY
We created Pazzo Marco Creamery out of our passion for local, natural and delicious wholesome food. Our small batch artisan gelato and cheese are crafted with local organic milk in our micro creamery on the ridge of the Mendocino Coast near the town of Gualala. We create all of our recipes from scratch to bring out the best in flavor and texture. We believe artisan food is truly handmade where scrupulous attention is devoted to every detail. Our goal is to achieve a lovingly handcrafted product that delights the pallet – infused with love and natural local goodness.
- Create premium products that delight the senses and that are nutritious and delicious.
- Support our community, local farmers, and our purveyors.
- Select the best, fresh, in-season ingredients, locally first when available.
- Introduce ingredients early in our process to ensure optimal flavor, consistency, and quality.
- Choose purveyors and merchants that share our values by supporting sustainable farming methods, fair trade, and care for our precious, natural resources, and the environment in which we live.
PAZZO MARCO CREAMERY
P.O. Box 1532
Gualala, California 95445
Creamery Tours by Appointment